Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2010!
2009 has been an exciting year. Here are a few things that happened:
- Married my beautiful wife, Jessica
- Opened up my trombone sound a lot
- Performed two recitals
- Toured Korea/Japan with BYU
- Toured Midwest with OTS and Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Started this website – lots of progress made!
I am looking forward to this year for a number of reasons:
- First full year married to my wife!
- Finish up my Master of Music at BYU
- Keep working on this website
- Continue to build my professional career
I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year!